Former Utah, Seahawks Safety Marquise Blair Ruled Out For Rest Of Season With Knee Injury
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – NFL head coach Pete Carroll ruled out former Utah Utes and current Seattle Seahawks safety Marquise Blair for the rest of the season with a knee injury.
Blair suffered the knee injury during Seattle’s win over the New England Patriots on Sunday, September 20.
The Seahawks head coach announced that Blair would need knee surgery and be out for the rest of the 2020 NFL season.
“It will difficult to replace those guys,” Carroll said.
During the Seahawks’ win 35-30 win over the Patriots, Blair suffered a leg injury and went to the ground in pain.
He was able to walk off the field but was ruled out for the rest of the game.
Despite the loss of Blair, Seattle improved to 2-0 on the season.
In two games, Blair recorded nine total tackles, five solo tackles, and a forced fumble.
- Utah Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Sinks Threes Over Best Prospect In The World (pageviews: 1769)
- 6,000 Fans Allowed To Attend Upcoming BYU Football Game Against Texas State (pageviews: 1578)
- UHSAA Releases 2020 State Football Championship Brackets (pageviews: 1334)
- Patrick Mahomes Gives BYU QB Zach Wilson Props For Play Against Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1304)
- Instant Recap: BYU Comes Back From 12-Point Deficit To Defeat Houston (pageviews: 966)
- Social Media Dished Out High Praise For BYU, Zach Wilson During Win Over Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 932)
- Three Observations From BYU’s Comeback Win In Houston - KSL Sports (pageviews: 899)
- Utah Jazz Center Rudy Gobert Sinks Threes Over Best Prospect In The World (pageviews: 897)
- Former Heisman Winner Andre Ware Rates Zach Wilson As Elite NFL Draft Prospect - KSL Sports (pageviews: 714)