Portland’s Damian Lillard Injures Knee In Game 4 Against Lakers
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla (AP) — Former Weber State Wildcat Damian Lillard left Game 4 of the Portland Trail Blazers’ playoff series with the Los Angeles Lakers because of a right knee injury.
Lillard, who was the MVP of the seeding games in the NBA bubble in Florida, had 11 points before leaving the game in the third quarter Monday night.
He left the floor for a time after his knee appeared to buckle, then returned briefly before leaving again.
The team sent a tweet after the game updating followers that the MRI was inconclusive and that Lillard would undergo a second MRI Tuesday afternoon.
Lillard, a five-time All-Star for the Trail Blazers, averaged 30 points and eight rebounds in the regular season.
- Shaq Doesn't Like Painting Of Donovan Mitchell Dunking On Him - KSL Sports (pageviews: 6097)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2413)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1698)
- Utah Gymnast Fighting To Make Olympic Trials After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1631)
- Jimmer Fredette Continues To Ball Out In China, Drops 70 Points - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1268)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)
- Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7 (pageviews: 914)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 865)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 717)