Dame D.O.L.L.A. Damian Lillard Drops Three News Songs With ‘Live From The Bubble’ EP
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Weber State and current Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard celebrated his team’s postseason berth by releasing three new songs as part of a new EP titled “Live From The Bubble.”
Lillard dropped the new tracks shortly after the Blazers defeated the Memphis Grizzlies in the Western Conference Play-in Game on Saturday, August 15.
The songs were released via the former Wildcats star’s SoundCloud account under his musical pseudonym Dame D.O.L.L.A. The tracks were titled:
- I’m Him
- They Know (featuring Jane Hancock)
- No Punches
Warning: Songs contain explicit lyrics and parental discretion is advised.
In July, Lillard said that the majority of his downtime during his time inside the NBA’s bubble would consist of him recording music.
The Portland point guard turned part of his hotel suite at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex into a mini recording studio.
Lillard officially began his musical career in 2015 when he released his first single entitled “Soldier in the Game.”
Since then, he’s released multiple albums and performed during the halftime show at the 2020 NBA All-Star Game.
Damian Lillard inside the NBA bubble
Prior to beating the Grizzlies on August 15, Lillard was unanimously selected as the Kia NBA Player of the Seeding Games for his performance inside the league’s bubble.
In addition to the play-in win over Memphis, the point guard led the Blazers to a 6-2 record in the team’s seeding games.
The former Weber State star helped the Trail Blazers win their final three games of the regular season to improve to 35-39 and force the play-in game for a shot at the No. 8 seed in the Western Conference playoff bracket.
Lillard and the Trail Blazers beat the Grizzlies 126-122. The guard scored a Portland-high 31 points on 6-15 shooting in the win.
With the victory, the Blazers clinched the final playoff spot in the West and will face the top seeded Los Angeles Lakers in the first-round of the NBA Playoffs.
About Damian Lillard
After starring for the Weber State Wildcats in Ogden from 2009-12, Lillard was selected by the Blazers with the sixth overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft.
Lillard has been named an NBA All-Star five times during his career and was selected as a member of the All-NBA First Team in 2018.
The Blazers have reached the postseason each year of Lillard’s career with the exception of his rookie season.
- Three Observations From BYU’s Big Win Over Troy - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2786)
- Pollsters Reward BYU Football's Dominance As Cougars Remain In Top 25 Rankings - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2363)
- BYU After Dark Shifts To Day Time With Announced Kickoff, TV Info For UTSA Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1874)
- Former BYU Stars Taysom Hill, Jamaal Williams Share Exchange During Packers/Saints Game (pageviews: 1783)
- Former BYU Stars Taysom Hill, Jamaal Williams Share Exchange During Packers/Saints Game (pageviews: 1403)
- Three Observations From BYU’s Big Win Over Troy - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1158)
- Five Takeaways From BYU's Depth Chart Heading Into LA Tech Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1087)
- Pollsters Reward BYU Football's Dominance As Cougars Remain In Top 25 Rankings - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1040)
- BYU QB Zach Wilson Earns National Recognitions For Career Night Against Troy - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)