Gary Bettman announced a "Return to Play Plan" to become the first of North America's major sports leagues to release a blueprint for a return to action.
If you could bring back one classic logo from Utah sports history what would it be?
More than a month after the ECHL canceled the rest of its season, minor league hockey players are still hoping to get some financial help.
When Salt Lake City’s Charlie Rinehart was 15, he had already reached the highest level of hockey Utah had to offer at the time and he knew he wanted more.
No one’s hockey season ended the way they would have liked, but for Herriman’s Mason Mannek it was particularly devastating.
Tom Parisi made the long drive from South Carolina to his home just south of Boston with a lot on his mind.
Monday was the trade deadline for the American Hockey League (AHL) and Utah's own Daniel Brickley is on the move.
Native Utahn and Kings center Trevor Lewis scored an impressive goal on a spin around shot during Los Angeles' game against the Vegas Golden Knights.
For the first game of the Wasatch Cup, BYU blew out UVU, 11-1.
The 6th annual Wasatch Cup kicks off tonight at the Salt Lake Sports Complex (Steiner Ice) on the University of Utah’s campus.
- Jimmer Fredette Named Top 'Bucket Getter' In Past Decade Of College Basketball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1181)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 590)
- Jimmer Fredette Named Top 'Bucket Getter' In Past Decade Of College Basketball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 480)
- Orem High School Softball Field Vandalized Overnight With Racist, Homophobic Graffiti (pageviews: 462)
- Harrington: Mental Fight To Remain Sober Lasts A Lifetime - KSL Sports (pageviews: 381)
- Former Utah State Star Jaycee Carroll Pushes Off Retirement, Re-Signs With Real Madrid (pageviews: 309)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 277)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 192)
- Orem High School Softball Field Vandalized Overnight With Racist, Homophobic Graffiti (pageviews: 180)