Reports: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson Tests Positive For COVID-19
AP — Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has tested positive for COVID-19, according to multiple media outlets.
Last year’s NFL MVP is the biggest star to become infected by the virus.
The Baltimore Sun and ESPN both cite unidentified sources in reporting that Jackson was among four more Ravens players to test positive yesterday.
The 6-4 Ravens were supposed to play the unbeaten Pittsburgh Steelers last night, but the game was postponed until Sunday.
The latest round of positive tests could jeopardize the rescheduled game.
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 6968)
- Page not found - KSL Sports (pageviews: 5017)
- Report: Japan 'Privately Concludes' Tokyo Olympics Will Be Canceled Due To Coronavirus (pageviews: 3668)
- Malone: Stockton Was 'Tough As A Pair Of Leather Boots' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2460)
- BYU/Portland: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2061)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1699)
- Next Khyiris Tonga? BYU Nose Tackle Atunaisa Mahe Coming Back From Injury In 2021 (pageviews: 1385)
- Former BYU Great Says 'Not Far-Fetched' To Compare Zach Wilson To NFL QBs Rodgers, Mahomes (pageviews: 1356)
- Zach Wilson Enters All-Time Greatest BYU Quarterback List - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1296)