Utah Women’s Basketball Adds Texas Transfer Isabel Palmer To Roster
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The University of Utah women’s basketball program announced the addition of Texas transfer Isabel Palmer to the roster.
Palmer spent the 2019-20 season as a true freshman with the Longhorns. She will redshirt for the upcoming season due to NCAA transfer rules and will have three years of eligibility beginning with the 2021-22 season.
The Newcastle, Australia native played in 27 games last season for Texas. She averaged 3.1 points and 1.8 rebounds in 11.5 minutes per game.
In high school, Palmer earned the 2018 New South Wales Female Player of the Year award after leading New South Wales to the finals of the 2019 National U20 Championship. She earned Most Outstanding Player after posting 18.4 points, 6.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in the tournament.
Palmer started for the Australian National Team in the 2018 U17 World Cup. They finished the tournament with a bronze medal. Palmer recorded 11 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game in the qualifying round.
- Instant Replay: Tom Brady Throws TD Pass To Drew Brees' Son After Beating Dad In NFL Playoffs (pageviews: 8592)
- Saints List QB Taysom Hill As 'Inactive' For NFC Divisional Round Against Buccaneers (pageviews: 6703)
- San Francisco 49ers Sign Former BYU Lineman Corbin Kaufusi (pageviews: 2422)
- Former Weber State Star Taron Johnson Ties NFL Postseason Record In Divisional Round Win (pageviews: 2316)
- Former BYU RB Jamaal Williams Helps Packers Run Into NFC Championship Game (pageviews: 2075)
- Utah State Releases Findings Of Investigation Into Comments Made By USU President About Frank Maile - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1477)
- BYU Basketball Takes On San Francisco Seeking Another Resume Building Win - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1391)
- Saints List QB Taysom Hill As 'Questionable' For NFC Divisional Round Against Buccaneers (pageviews: 1350)
- Analysis: BYU Basketball Reveals Team Identity During Road Sweep - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1067)