Utah Women’s Basketball Adds Texas Transfer Isabel Palmer To Roster
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The University of Utah women’s basketball program announced the addition of Texas transfer Isabel Palmer to the roster.
Palmer spent the 2019-20 season as a true freshman with the Longhorns. She will redshirt for the upcoming season due to NCAA transfer rules and will have three years of eligibility beginning with the 2021-22 season.
The Newcastle, Australia native played in 27 games last season for Texas. She averaged 3.1 points and 1.8 rebounds in 11.5 minutes per game.
In high school, Palmer earned the 2018 New South Wales Female Player of the Year award after leading New South Wales to the finals of the 2019 National U20 Championship. She earned Most Outstanding Player after posting 18.4 points, 6.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game in the tournament.
Palmer started for the Australian National Team in the 2018 U17 World Cup. They finished the tournament with a bronze medal. Palmer recorded 11 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game in the qualifying round.
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2077)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1982)
- Bingham Football Game Against Weber Canceled After Miner Players Test Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 1411)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1295)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 888)
- Western Conference Playoffs Outlook After Jazz Tank Vs. Mavs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 705)
- BYU Announces Football Series Against Troy Trojans - KSL Sports (pageviews: 699)
- Heralded BYU Newcomer Kody Epps Already Standing Out During Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 616)
- O'Connell: Who's To Blame For The Cancellation Of College Football? Society. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 597)