BYU Football Adds Series With Fresno State To Future Schedules
PROVO, Utah – BYU Football announced the addition of a two-game series with the Fresno State Bulldogs.
The Cougars and Bulldogs will square off during the 2025 and 2027 seasons BYU announced on Thursday, February 27.
In the first meeting of the series, Fresno State will host BYU on November 8, 2025. The Bulldogs complete the series by playing the Cougars in Provo on October 9, 2027.
BYU and Fresno State have played each other 11 times before. The Bulldogs own a 6-5 advantage over the Cougars.
The last time BYU played against Fresno State was in 2017. The Bulldogs defeated the Cougars in Northern California 20-13 on November 4, 2017.
Fresno State is a member of the Mountain West Conference.
The addition Fresno State brings BYU’s 2025 schedule up to seven games. In 2025, the Cougars will host Stanford, Virginia, and Minnesota while they’ll travel to Hawaii, Boise State, Rice, and Fresno State.
The Cougars’ 2027 schedule now features three opponents. In 2027, BYU will host Fresno State and travel to Arizona and Boise State.
- @ Utah – Thursday, September 3
- Michigan State – Saturday, September 12
- @ Arizona State – Saturday, September 19
- @ Minnesota – Saturday, September 26
- Utah State – Friday, October 2
- Missouri – Saturday, October 10
- Houston – Saturday, October 17
- @ Northern Illinois – Saturday, October 24
- @ Boise State – Friday, November 6
- San Diego State – Saturday, November 14
- North Alabama – Saturday, November 21
- @ Stanford – Saturday, November 28
BYU also announced on Thursday that its 2020 game against the Boise State Broncos would be moved up one day from Saturday, November 7 to Friday, November 6.