Mike Conley To Return For Jazz Against Kings
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz guard Mike Conley is expected to play on Saturday night against the Sacramento Kings at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
According to Stadium NBA Insider Shams Charania, Conley will come off the bench and be placed on a minutes restriction.
Conley missed the past 14 games with a hamstring injury. He missed five games from December 4 to December 13 before returning for one game, but he re-aggravated the hamstring injury and missed the 13 game stretch, where the Jazz went 12-2. During both stretches where Conley missed 19 games, Utah went 15-4.
In 22 games played this season, Conley has averaged 13.6 points, 3.3 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game. He is shooting 36 percent from the field and the three point line.
Donovan Mitchell has started at point guard in place of Conley, which allowed the Jazz to start Joe Ingles. When Conley returns to the starting lineup, head coach Quin Snyder will have a decision to make as to who he brings off the bench, Ingles or Royce O’Neale.
View this post on Instagram
The Jazz and Kings will tip-off on Saturday at 7 p.m. on AT&T SportsNet.
- Whittingham Dismisses WR Perriman From Utah Football Following Additional Charges (pageviews: 5828)
- BYU Pole Vaulter Suffers Gut-Wrenching Groin Injury, Video Goes Viral On Social Media (pageviews: 5110)
- Student Buries Half-Court Shot For $8K During Timeout Of Gonzaga/BYU Game (pageviews: 2981)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2196)
- Jimmer Fredette Made BYU Fans Go Crazy Before Gonzaga Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2142)
- BYU Students Form 'Tent City' Leading Up To Big Game Against No. 2 Gonzaga - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1824)
- Led By Yoeli Childs, No. 23 BYU Upsets No. 2 Gonzaga On Senior Night (pageviews: 1406)
- BYU Head Coach Pays For Students' Dinner After Taking Down Zags - KSL Sports (pageviews: 964)
- Two More Women Claim Utah Football Player Sexually Assaulted Them (pageviews: 884)