Leki Fotu Added To Utah Representation At Senior Bowl
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Football senior defensive lineman Leki Fotu has been invited to this year’s senior bowl.
Fotu joins teammates Francis Bernard and Julian Blackmon on the senior bowl roster.
So far this season Fotu has 7 solo tackles, one sack and one forced fumble. He plays on one of the best defensive lines in the country. Utah ranks number one in rush defense allowing only 56 yards per game.
The Senior Bowl is a game compiled of the best seniors in college football played in Mobile, Alabama. The players spend a week with an NFL coaching staff.
Last season, it was Jon Gruden and the Oakland Raiders, as well as Kyle Shanahan of the San Francisco 49ers. Jim Nagy is in charge of the Senior Bowl. He is also an ESPN NFL Draft Analyst and was an NFL scout for 18 years.
Last year, Utah had 5 representatives in the Senior Bowl, including safety Marquise Blair, punter Mitch Wishnowsky, kicker Matt Gay and linebackers Cody Barton and Chase Hansen.
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 12428)
- Former MLB Pitcher Tyson Brummett, Three Others Die In Utah Plane Crash (pageviews: 2364)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1061)
- Watch Jimmer Fredette Pulling Off Amazing Basketball Trick Shots - KSL Sports (pageviews: 615)
- BYU Basketball Roster 2020-21 Built Off Impact Transfers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 516)
- Disney Themed NBA Jerseys Feature New Spin On Jazz Purple Mountain Uniform - KSL Sports (pageviews: 489)
- BYU Football Extends Offer To Timpview QB Liu Aumavae - KSL Sports (pageviews: 465)
- Report: NBA, NBAPA Agree On List Of Custom Jersey Messages For League's Restart (pageviews: 414)
- BYU Football Extends Offer To Timpview QB Liu Aumavae - KSL Sports (pageviews: 392)