Reports: Jazz Sign Bojan Bogdanovic To Four-Year Deal
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – According to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski, the Utah Jazz have agreed to a four-year deal worth $73 million with Bojan Bogdanovic.
The deal comes within an hour after NBA teams can officially talk to free agents.
The contract cannot be signed until July 6, when the new league year begins.
- Bogdanovic Signing Means Derrick Favors Won’t Return To Jazz
- NBA Media Predicts Jazz To Contend For Western Conference Title
- Reports: Jazz Sign F Ed Davis To Two-Year Deal
- Ricky Rubio Signs Three-Year Deal With Phoenix Suns
- Reports: Jazz To Send Derrick Favors To New Orleans
- NBA Free Agency Tracker
Bogdanovic had his best season of his career during the 2018-19 campaign with the Indiana Pacers, averaging 18 points, 4.1 rebounds and 2 assists per game, all were career-highs.
He shot 49 percent from the field and 42 percent from downtown, both were career-bests as well.
The Bosnian was drafted as the first pick in the second round (31st overall) in the 2011 NBA Draft. He began his career with the Brooklyn Nets during the 2014-15 season.
After two and a half seasons with the Nets, he was sent to the Washington Wizards for the rest of that season.
He then signed with the Indiana Pacers and spent the last two seasons with the Pacers.
Bogdanovic is going to give the Jazz a much needed stretch four shooter, especially shooting a career-high from downtown last season.
It does mean that the Jazz will have to decline the team option on Derrick Favors.
As of right now, the Jazz starting lineup tentatively looks like Mike Conley and Donovan Mitchell in the backcourt, Joe Ingles and Bogdanovic at the forward positions and Rudy Gobert at center.
- Report: Big Ten Conference Cancels 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4062)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2895)
- No Utah State Football: Mountain West Cancels Falls Sports (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 851)
- BYU Installs New Splash Shield On Helmets To Prevent Spread Of COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 736)
- Western Conference Playoffs Outlook After Jazz Tank Vs. Mavs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 650)
- Tom Holmoe Sends Message To BYU Ticket Holders Amid Uncertainty With Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 630)
- Trump, Coaches Push For College Football As Cracks Emerge - KSL Sports (pageviews: 580)
- O'Connell: Who's To Blame For The Cancellation Of College Football? Society. - KSL Sports (pageviews: 571)