Jazz Players Welcome Mike Conley To Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Now that the Mike Conley trade is almost official, Conley has expressed his excitement on Twitter as well as his new teammates reaching out on social media to welcome him to Salt Lake City.
The Jazz acquired Conley from the Memphis Grizzlies in exchange for Kyle Korver, Jae Crowder, Grayson Allen, the 23rd pick in Thursday’s NBA draft and a future first round pick.
According to reports, the trade will be finalized on July 6th when the new league year starts.
- Reports: Jazz Acquire Mike Conley; Send Korver, Crowder, Allen To Memphis
- Jensen: Mike Conley Trade Makes Jazz Instant Postseason Contender
- Donovan Mitchell: ‘Conley Very Underrated Player’
- Jazz Fans Have Mixed Feelings After Mike Conley Trade
- What Utah Is Losing In Mike Conley Trade
Donovan Mitchell and Royce O’Neale were the first players to welcome Conley to the organization.
Mitchell joked with Conley on his tweet because Conley originally tweeted the city of Utah and not the city of Salt Lake.
Jae Crowder posted on Instagram that he was in the gym when he got the call that he was being traded to Memphis. He thanked Utah for the last two years and is excited to join the Grizzlies.
Utah Jazz Scoreboard
Utah Jazz Team Leaders
Utah Jazz Standings