Jazz Fans Have Mixed Feelings After Mike Conley Trade
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – After the reports surfaced that the Utah Jazz acquired Mike Conley from the Memphis Grizzlies, Jazz and NBA fans took to social media to express their opinion on the trade.
Utah sent Kyle Korver, Jae Crowder, Grayson Allen, the 23rd pick in Thursday’s NBA Draft and a future first round pick to the Grizzlies.
The feeling from fans was mixed as most were excited to get Conley, who is a top-10 point guard in the NBA, while some thought that Utah gave the Grizzlies too much for the 12-year NBA veteran.
- Reports: Jazz Acquire Mike Conley; Send Korver, Crowder, Allen To Memphis
- Jensen: Mike Conley Trade Makes Jazz Instant Postseason Contender
- Donovan Mitchell: ‘Conley Very Underrated Player’
- Jazz Players Welcome Mike Conley To Salt Lake City
- What Utah Is Losing In Mike Conley Trade
Former Jazzman Trevor Booker likes the trade that the Jazz front office made.
While most were excited about getting Conley in the trade, fans were sad about letting Kyle Korver go.
This person had some fun on Twitter at the expense of the Jazz fan banned for life from Vivint Smart Home Arena after the incident with Oklahoma City star Russell Westbrook.
The consensus on Twitter is that they want Kyle Korver to get out of Memphis and join LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Jazz fans have loved having Crowder in Salt Lake City and are sad to see him go.