Corner Canyon Joins Elite HS Teams On MaxPreps Ranking
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Corner Canyon is among the best high school football teams according to MaxPreps heading into the 2021 season.
On Tuesday afternoon, MaxPreps released their preseason Top 25 list and Corner Canyon came in at No. 24.
The Chargers finished the 2020 season with an undefeated 14-0 record and won the 6A state championship. They have won 40 straight games and three straight state championships.
Their last loss was in 2017 by one point to Skyridge in the 5A semifinals. Corner Canyon will need to find their next great quarterback after Jaxson Dart graduated and enrolled at USC. He also took home the National Gatorade Player of the Year award.
Corner Canyon finished ninth in the final rankings last season.
Here is the 2021 MaxPreps preseason top 25 rankings:
- Mater Dei (Santa Ana, California)
- IMG Academy (Bradenton, Florida)
- St. John Bosco (Bellflower, California)
- Westlake (Austin, Texas)
- Thompson (Alabaster, Alabama)
- St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
- Southlake Carroll (Southlake, Texas)
- Grayson (Loganville, Georgia)
- American Heritage (Plantation, Florida)
- St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Collins Hill (Suwanee, Georgia)
- Bergen Catholic (Oradell, New Jersey)
- Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- North Shore (Houston, Texas)
- Duncanville (Duncanville, Texas)
- Miami Central (Miami, Florida)
- De La Salle (Concord, California)
- Center Grove (Greenwood, Indiana)
- Chandler (Chandler, Arizona)
- Katy (Katy, Texas)
- Servite (Anaheim, California)
- St. Joseph’s Prep (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- St. Xavier (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Corner Canyon (Draper, Utah)
- Denton Ryan (Ryan, Texas)