Utah Basketball Announces Tip-Off Times For Four Games In February
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah basketball and the Pac-12 Conference announced tip-off times and broadcast information for four games in February.
Utah basketball is scheduled to face Colorado in Boulder on Saturday, January 30 before taking talented teams in the month of February.
After the Colorado game, the Utes will stay on the road and head to Tempe to face Arizona State on Tuesday, February 2 at 2 p.m. MST on the Pac-12 Networks. That game is made up from the originally scheduled contest on December 22 but was postponed due to COVID-19 related issues with the Runnin’ Utes program.
Utah will then return to the Jon M. Huntsman Center on Thursday, February 4 to face Arizona at 5 p.m. MST on FS1. Then it’s a rematch with ASU, this time in Salt Lake City on Sunday, February 7 at 12 p.m. MST on the Pac-12 Networks.
The Runnin’ Utes will go back out on the road to Northern California and will battle Cal on Thursday, February 11 at 4 p.m. MST on the Pac-12 Networks. They will close out the road trip in Santa Cruz against Stanford on Saturday, February 13 at 8 p.m. MST on the Pac-12 Networks.
It will be the first time that the Utes will play both Arizona schools this season. They have already played the Northern California schools two weeks ago at the Huntsman Center. Utah beat Stanford, 79-65 on January 14 and lost to Cal, 72-63 on Saturday, January 16.
After that stretch, Utah will have five games remaining in the regular season. They will travel to Oregon State on Thursday, February 18 and Oregon on Saturday, February 20. Then they will host the Beavers on February 22 in their makeup game. Oregon State couldn’t come to SLC on January 9 due to COVID-19 issues within their program. That game will tip-off at 5 p.m. MST on ESPN2.
Then they will end their regular season at home against UCLA on Thursday, February 25 and USC on Saturday, February 27. Out of those remaining five games, only the Oregon State game at home has a tip-off time.
The Runnin’ Utes are coming off of a disappointing loss to Washington on Sunday, 83-79 after the Huskies ended the game on a 7-0 run.
- Karl Malone's Son Shares Update On Health Of Utah Jazz Legend's Wife (pageviews: 18600)
- BYU Football Adds Grad Transfer Mufi Hill-Hunt From Utah - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4458)
- Mel Kiper Jr. Shakes Up Landing Spot For Zach Wilson In Latest Mock Draft - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3985)
- Elijah Millsap Accuses Jazz VP Dennis Lindsey Of Racially Pointed Remark - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2540)
- BYU Men's Volleyball, Grand Canyon Go Back-And-Forth For Longest Set In NCAA History (pageviews: 2143)
- Former Utah State Aggie Jakob Robinson Transfers To BYU Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1285)
- Ryan Smith, Apple CEO, Imagine Dragons Singer Team To Expand LGBTQ+ Safe House Encircle - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1118)
- Utah Jazz Release Guard Shaquille Harrison (pageviews: 994)
- Jazz Release Second Half Of Regular Season Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 932)