Red Rocks, Pac-12 Announce Remaining 2021 Gymnastics Schedule
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Red Rocks and the Pac-12 Conference announced the remaining 7 meets on the 2021 gymnastics schedule.
The Red Rocks have participated in two gymnastics meets so far in 2021 before the rest of their schedule was released. They beat BYU, Utah State and Southern Utah in the Best of Utah event. Then the Utes went to Norman to battle No. 2 Oklahoma and came up short 197.025-196.550 on Sunday.
Utah dropped from No. 3 to No. 6 in the nation after their loss to Oklahoma.
The 3-1 Red Rocks will now dive into Pac-12 play beginning on Saturday, January 23 against Arizona. Six of the seven meets remaining will be televised on either ESPNU or the Pac-12 Networks.
“We are thrilled that ESPN continues to showcase women’s gymnastics and our program,” said Utah head coach Tom Farden. “Viewers nationwide had the opportunity to see us this past weekend on ESPN2, while two additional meets will be nationally televised on ESPNU this season and we could not be any more pleased. The extensive coverage by ESPN and the Pac-12 Networks for every meet through the end of February is something we do not take for granted.”
Here is the remaining seven meets that were released on Tuesday afternoon.
- vs. Arizona, Saturday, January 23 at 1 p.m. MST on Pac-12 Networks
- vs. Washington, Saturday, January 30 at 8 p.m. MST on ESPNU
- at Arizona State, Saturday, February 6 at TBD on Pac-12 Networks
- at Stanford, Monday, February 15 at 3 p.m. MST on Pac-12 Networks
- vs. UCLA, Friday, February 19 at 7 p.m. MST on ESPNU
- vs. California, Friday, February 26 at 7 p.m. MST on Pac-12 Networks
- vs. Utah State, Friday, March 12 at TBD
The Pac-12 Championships is scheduled for Saturday, March 20 at the Maverik Center in West Valley City, Utah.
Utah Utes Scoreboard
Utah Utes Team Leaders
Utah Utes Standings