Chargers LB Nick Vigil Forces Big Fumble Against Bills
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Former Utah State and current Los Angeles Chargers linebacker Nick Vigil forced a big fumble during the second half against the Buffalo Bills.
The Bills hosted the Chargers on Sunday, November 29.
With 14:06 left to play, Buffalo running back Devin Singletary ran the ball for eight yards before Vigil knocked the ball free.
Seven plays later, Los Angeles made a 27-yard field goal attempt.
The score cut the Bills’ lead to 24-17.
Buffalo went on to win 27-17.
Vigil finished the contest with eight total tackles, six solo tackles, a pass breakup, and a forced fumble.
This season, Vigil has 21 total tackles, 14 solo tackles, two fumble recoveries, a forced fumble, and a pass breakup.
With the loss, the Chargers fell to 3-8 on the season.
Los Angeles’ next game is against the New England Patriots on Sunday, December 6 at 2:25 p.m. (MDT). The game will broadcast on CBS.
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2296)
- Which BYU Football Seniors Are Returning For Extra 2021 Season? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1299)
- Jazz Yellow Jerseys Return, Will The Curse? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1174)
- Zach Wilson Enters All-Time Greatest BYU Quarterback List - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1049)
- Way-Too-Early Look At Utah Football 2021 Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 952)
- Next Khyiris Tonga? BYU Nose Tackle Atunaisa Mahe Coming Back From Injury In 2021 (pageviews: 951)
- Former BYU Great Says 'Not Far-Fetched' To Compare Zach Wilson To NFL QBs Rodgers, Mahomes (pageviews: 922)
- Former BYU Basketball Coach Tony Ingle Passes Away From COVID-19 Complications - KSL Sports (pageviews: 775)
- Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Uses Spidey Sense On Incredible Pass To Bojan Bogdanovic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)