Utah State’s Savon Scarver Snags First Touchdown Catch Of Season
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State wide receiver Savon Scarver caught his first touchdown since the 2018 season during the Aggies’ game against the New Mexico Lobos.
The Aggies hosted the Lobos at Maverik Stadium on Thursday, November 26.
With 8:52 left in the third quarter, USU quarterback Andrew Peasley completed a 26-yard toss to Scarver for an Aggie touchdown.
It was Scarver’s second total touchdown of the 2020 campaign. He returned a kickoff for a score earlier in the season.
Peasley’s pass to Scarver helped Utah State take a 20-13 lead over the Lobos midway through the third quarter.
After the play, the wide receiver had two catches for 32 yards and a touchdown.
Peasley was 10/14 for 175 passing yards and two touchdowns.
Utah State’s game against New Mexico is broadcast on FS1, 1280 AM, and 97.5 FM.
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 6968)
- Page not found - KSL Sports (pageviews: 5017)
- Report: Japan 'Privately Concludes' Tokyo Olympics Will Be Canceled Due To Coronavirus (pageviews: 3668)
- Malone: Stockton Was 'Tough As A Pair Of Leather Boots' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2460)
- BYU/Portland: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2061)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1699)
- Next Khyiris Tonga? BYU Nose Tackle Atunaisa Mahe Coming Back From Injury In 2021 (pageviews: 1385)
- Former BYU Great Says 'Not Far-Fetched' To Compare Zach Wilson To NFL QBs Rodgers, Mahomes (pageviews: 1356)
- Zach Wilson Enters All-Time Greatest BYU Quarterback List - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1296)