New Orleans Pelicans Trade No. 39 Pick In Elijah Hughes To Utah Jazz
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The New Orleans Pelicans traded Syracuse shooting guard Elijah Hughes, who was selected with the No. 39 overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft, to the Utah Jazz.
The NBA Draft took place on Wednesday, November 18.
After drafting Udoka Azubuike with the No. 27 pick, the Jazz traded their second round pick along with Tony Bradley to the Detroit Pistons.
The Pelicans will obtain a future pick in the deal with Utah, according to ESPN’s Andrew Lopez.
About Elijah Hughes
Hughes is a 6-foot-6, 215 lbs. junior guard from Beacon, New York.
After transferring from East Carolina, he played for the Orange for the last two seasons.
During the 2019-20 season, Hughes averaged 19.0 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3.4 assists in 36.7 minutes per game.
He played in 32 contests last season.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)