Jordan Clarkson, Georges Niang Drill Seven Three’s In First Half Against Nuggets
ORLANDO, Fla. – The two top bench players for the Utah Jazz, Jordan Clarkson and Georges Niang were outstanding off the bench in the first half against the Denver Nuggets.
Midway through the second quarter, Niang and Clarkson combined for seven three-pointers made and the duo missed just once.
The Jazz held a 49-32 lead over the Nuggets with 6:39 remaining in the second quarter.
Niang shot a perfect 3 for 3 from beyond the arc for 9 points while Clarkson went 4 of 5 from the perimeter and had 12 points for the Jazz. He is the first player for Utah to reach double figures in scoring.
At that time, the Jazz hit 10 three-pointers on 18 attempts. Mike Conley, Royce O’Neale and Joe Ingles each knocked down a three-pointer in the first half.
The Jazz are coming off of a loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Friday afternoon in a game where they didn’t have Donovan Mitchell, Rudy Gobert, Mike Conley and Royce O’Neale due to rest or injury.
This is the sixth reseeding game for the Jazz in the NBA bubble in Orlando. They are currently 2-3 in the restart games.
- 32 Utah Jazz Free Agent Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3783)
- 32 Utah Jazz Free Agent Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2417)
- 32 Utah Jazz Free Agent Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1208)
- 2020 BYU Football Opponent Tracker: Season-Openers Highlight Week Three - KSL Sports (pageviews: 712)
- Mark Pope Wants BYU Basketball To Have Hardest Schedule They Can Possibly Play - KSL Sports (pageviews: 663)
- Top 10 Utah Jazz Free Agency Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 568)
- Top 10 Utah Jazz Free Agency Targets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 552)
- Timpview Prospect Jake Wahlin Couldn't Ignore His 'BYU Blood' In Commitment To Cougars - KSL Sports (pageviews: 544)
- Game Night Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 537)