Four-Star Mission Viejo Quarterback Peter Costelli Commits To Utah Football
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Four-star Mission Viejo quarterback Peter Costelli announced his commitment to the University of Utah football program.
Costelli posted his decision to join Kyle Whittingham’s team via Twitter on Saturday, April 11.
“I am 100% committed!” Costelli tweeted.
The Mission Viejo product is rated a four-star according to 247Sports. He is a member of the 2021 high school class who participated in the Elite 11.
The recruiting site lists Costelli as one of the best players in the state of California. Costelli is the “nation’s No. 9 dual-threat quarterback and a top 25 player in California in the Composite rankings,” according to 247Sports.
Costelli held scholarship offers from schools including Colorado, Nebraska, Oregon, and Utah.
Shortly after Costelli announced his commitment, Utah tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator Fred Whittingham tweeted, “It’s a GREAT day to be a UTE! Go Utes!”
Costelli is the first “hard commit” for Utah’s 2021 class according to the recruiting site.
- BYU's Kalani Sitake Sternly Clarifies Cougars' Position On Potential Washington Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2904)
- Donovan Mitchell Keeps Tweeting At The Uno People - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2322)
- BYU Football Comes In At No. 14 In College Football Playoff Rankings (pageviews: 2210)
- Utah Football Game Against Arizona State Canceled Due To COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1624)
- Utah Jazz Officially Sign Former BYU Guard Jake Toolson (pageviews: 1227)
- BYU's Matt Haarms Will Be Game-Time Decision For New Orleans (pageviews: 864)
- BYU Basketball: Three Observations From Win Over Westminister (pageviews: 728)
- Derrick Favors: Utah 'Feels Like Home' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 681)
- Britain Covey Confirms Hamstring Injury In #GiveThanks Instagram Post - KSL Sports (pageviews: 652)