Former Ute Jakob Poeltl Forgets Jersey In Middle Of Spurs Game
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – Former Utah Utes and current San Antonio Spurs center Jakob Poeltl was ready to check into the game against the Los Angeles Clippers when he forgot one very important thing. His jersey.
With three minutes left in the first quarter and the Spurs holding a 29-25 lead over the Clippers, Poeltl ran onto the floor after removing his warm-up shirt but had just a black under-shirt rather than his uniform.
Poeltl had to run back to the locker room to retrieve his jersey while LaMarcus Aldridge had to go back into the game until Poeltl returned with his uniform.
The Spurs lost to the Clippers by three points. Poeltl finished with 4 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists and 3 blocks, on 2-3 shooting from the floor in 14 minutes. This season, Poeltl has played in 49 games, making 9 starts, while averaging 5.5 points, 5.7 rebounds and 1.6 blocks per game in 17.6 minutes in his second season with the Spurs.
- BYU Pole Vaulter Suffers Gut-Wrenching Groin Injury, Video Goes Viral On Social Media (pageviews: 8669)
- With Drew Brees Returning In 2020, What Does That Mean For Taysom Hill? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2334)
- Joe Ingles Complains On Twitter, Mitchell, Gobert Jokingly Respond - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1923)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1013)
- BYU's Path To Top 25 Ranking Was Difficult, But Rewarding - KSL Sports (pageviews: 834)
- Documentary Chronicles Stockton And Malone's Careers, Shortcomings - KSL Sports (pageviews: 702)
- Mark Pope Continues To Amaze, May Be 'Most Interesting' Man Alive - KSL Sports (pageviews: 688)
- Eight Of BYU's 2020 Opponents Ahead Of Cougars In Early Rankings - KSL Sports (pageviews: 619)
- Gavin Baxter Is A Player To Watch For BYU Against Santa Clara's Big Frontcourt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 434)