Jazz Notes: Ben Anderson Talks Joe Ingles with Australian Sports Radio
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – KSL Sports Ben Anderson joined SEN1116 to discuss the hot streak from Joe Ingles as the Utah Jazz prepared to take on the New Orleans Pelicans. Ingles remains a star in Australia playing for the Boomers, the Australian Men’s National Team.
Over his last 16 games with the Jazz, Ingles is averaging 16.8 points per game, 5.6 assists, and 4.3 rebounds. Ingles is shooting an incredible 53 percent from the floor and the three-point line, and the Jazz are have lost just one outing during Ingles hot streak.
Ingles play coincides with his move to the starting lineup in the wake of Mike Conley’s injury, and may create an interesting question for the Jazz when Conley returns to the lineup. Ingles began the season in a sixth-man role but struggled over the first 30 games of the season.
When Conley returns, the Jazz will likely reinsert Conley into the starting lineup and will be forced to decide between moving Ingles to the bench of defensive star Royce O’Neale.
You can listen to Ben Anderson’s interview with SEN1116 in the player below.
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2825)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2363)
- Dixie State Football Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2002)
- BYU Hall Of Fame QB Jim McMahon Announces Upcoming Documentary On His Life - KSL Sports (pageviews: 926)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 793)
- BYU Lands Commitment From WR Quenton Rice - KSL Sports (pageviews: 715)
- Gobert a DPOY Finalist, Mitchell Questionable, Teams Mad At Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 676)
- Report: Big Sky Conference Votes To Not Play College Football In Fall 2020 (pageviews: 458)
- Utah State Expected To Open 2020 Season Against BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 450)