Jazz Notes: Ben Anderson Talks Joe Ingles with Australian Sports Radio
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – KSL Sports Ben Anderson joined SEN1116 to discuss the hot streak from Joe Ingles as the Utah Jazz prepared to take on the New Orleans Pelicans. Ingles remains a star in Australia playing for the Boomers, the Australian Men’s National Team.
Over his last 16 games with the Jazz, Ingles is averaging 16.8 points per game, 5.6 assists, and 4.3 rebounds. Ingles is shooting an incredible 53 percent from the floor and the three-point line, and the Jazz are have lost just one outing during Ingles hot streak.
Ingles play coincides with his move to the starting lineup in the wake of Mike Conley’s injury, and may create an interesting question for the Jazz when Conley returns to the lineup. Ingles began the season in a sixth-man role but struggled over the first 30 games of the season.
When Conley returns, the Jazz will likely reinsert Conley into the starting lineup and will be forced to decide between moving Ingles to the bench of defensive star Royce O’Neale.
You can listen to Ben Anderson’s interview with SEN1116 in the player below.
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4920)
- BYU Mascot Flies From Three-Point Line For Dunk During San Francisco Game (pageviews: 1145)
- Mitchell, Gobert Give Back To Community At All-Star Weekend - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1087)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1064)
- With Dalton Nixon Likely Out, BYU Takes On Struggling San Diego - KSL Sports (pageviews: 966)
- Jazz Set Franchise Record For Most Wins Before All-Star Break By Defeating Heat (pageviews: 620)
- 10 Memorable Moments From BYU's Cosmo - KSL Sports (pageviews: 598)
- BYU Defeats San Diego On Alley-Oop From Haws To Childs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 580)
- BYU Linebacker Chaz Ah You Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI - KSL Sports (pageviews: 511)