Kyle Kuzma Scores 23 Points In First Half For Lakers
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. – Former Utah Utes star and Los Angeles Lakers forward Kyle Kuzma had a red-hot first half for the Lakers in their road contest against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
The third year pro had 23 points in the first half, made three 3-pointers and shot 9-13 from the floor. He got the start for the Lakers with the absence of Anthony Davis, LeBron James and Danny Green not in the lineup. The former Ute finished with a season-high 36 points.
The Lakers outscored the Thunder 41-19 in the first quarter and 32-30 in the second quarter to take a 73-49 lead at the halftime break.
Before the game against Oklahoma City, Kuzma is averaging 12.4 points and 3.7 rebounds per game in 23.7 minutes. It’s the lowest points per game average of his short career but is also averaging the lowest minutes.
Los Angeles currently has the best record in the Western Conference at 31-7. They have won seven straight games entering the game against the Thunder.
- BYU Makes Top 5 Cut For East Tennessee State's Daivien Williamson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1085)
- BYU Makes Top 5 Cut For East Tennessee State's Daivien Williamson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 658)
- Utah Jazz Coach Jerry Sloan Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 597)
- LHM Group, American Red Cross To Host Blood Drive At Vivint Smart Home Arena - KSL Sports (pageviews: 568)
- Soccer Tournament To Allow Graduating Seniors Last Opportunity To Represent School - KSL Sports (pageviews: 550)
- How Former Utah CB Javelin Guidry Will Fit In With New York Jets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 504)
- Jimmer Fredette Tells Mac McClung To 'Come Be Legendary' At BYU - KSL Sports (pageviews: 486)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 443)
- Three Times Post Malone Gave Utahns Something To Smile About - KSL Sports (pageviews: 425)