Utes Get Commitment From Lone Peak Do-It-All Nate Ritchie
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Lone Peak star safety and swiss army knife Nate Ritchie has decided to stay home and sign with the Utes during the early period.
Ritchie is a 6’3, 200 lbs. safety from Lone Peak High School in American Fork, Utah. He is a three-star prospect, the 32nd highest rated safety and the No. 4 recruit in the state of Utah.
He has received offers from Arizona State, UCLA, Stanford, USC, Boise State, BYU, California, Colorado, Colorado State, Kansas State, Utah State and Vanderbilt.
Not only did he play safety, he was also a wide receiver, kicker and punter for the Knights.
Here is what Utah defensive coordinator and safeties coach Morgan Scalley said about Ritchie.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)