Hawai’i Safety Kamoi Latu Joins Utah During Early Signing Period
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah has picked up a commitment from safety Kamo’i Latu during the early signing period.
Latu is a 6’1, 178 lbs. safety from St. Louis High School in Honolulu, Hawaii. As a three-star recruit, Latu is the No. 80 rated safety and No. 11 prospect from the state of Hawaii. He has received an invitation to the Polynesian Bowl.
He received offers from USC, Washington, Central Michigan, Colorado, Hawaii, Nebraska, Oregon State, Portland State, Virginia and Washington State.
Utah defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley talked about what Latu can bring to the Utes.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)