Alex Harrison Stays In Utah After Signing With Utes
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Local Viewmont High School offensive lineman Alex Harrison is staying home and has signed with Utah during the early signing period.
Harrison is a 6’4, 333 lbs. offensive lineman from Viewmont High School in Bountiful, Utah. He is ranked fifth in the state of Utah and the 66th ranked offensive lineman as a three-star prospect.
He received offers from Nebraska, USC, Arizona State, BYU, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah State and Washington State.
Here is what offensive line coach Jim Harding said about Harrison.
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 21278)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 12642)
- BYU Basketball Receives Waiver For Westminster Transfer Brandon Warr - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4208)
- Malone: Stockton Was 'Tough As A Pair Of Leather Boots' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2278)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2216)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1665)
- Non Superstar Mitchell Leads Jazz To Seventh Straight Win - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1324)
- Donovan Mitchell Fastest Player In NBA History To Hit 600 Threes - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1308)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1037)