DL Tennessee Pututau Joins Utah During Early Signing Period
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – East High School alum Tennessee Pututau is joining the University of Utah during the early signing period.
He is among the “hometown heroes.”
Pututau is a return missionary from East High School. He originally signed with the Utes on February 7, 2018 as an outside linebacker. Pututau is a 6’2, 260 lbs. defensive lineman in the 2020 class and was a 3-star recruit and the 12th highest rated prospect from the state of Utah.
Back in 2018, he received offers from Michigan State, Utah State, Arizona, Arizona State, BYU, California, Colorado, Fresno State, Navy, Nevada, Oregon, Oregon State, Tennessee, UCLA, Vanderbilt, Washington and Wisconsin.
He joins his three cousins that are currently on Utah’s roster. Hauati and Fua was on the 2019 team on the defensive line. Also, Taniela signed with the Utes on the same day as Tennessee.
Utah defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley talked about what Tennessee can bring to Utah.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)