Hot Second Half Start Results In Gobert Flush
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Jazz began the second half against the Minnesota Timberwolves playing the best basketball as a group as they have played in weeks. In addition to the hot shooting, the Jazz were moving the ball as well as they have all season.
Jazz coach Quin Snyder likes to the Jazz rapid passing around the perimeter ‘the blender” and it was in full effect in Minnesota, as evidenced by this dunk from Gobert.
Perhaps most impressive about the dunk from Gobert, he used his strength to body former top overall draft pick Karl-Anthony Towns under the hoop to throw the dunk down and draw the foul.
The dunk put the Jazz up 75-67, and was the sixth made basket by the Jazz in first 4:01 of the second half. Every make came either beyond the three-point line or at the rim.
The Jazz extended the lead to 97-83, and made 8-13 three-point attempts in the quarter.
Gobert added two blocks in the quarter, after failing to record a block over the last three games.
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2350)
- Bingham Football Game Against Weber Canceled After Miner Players Test Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 1546)
- BYU Announces Football Series Against Troy Trojans - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1502)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1464)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1122)
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 586)
- Heralded BYU Newcomer Kody Epps Already Standing Out During Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 584)
- College Football Conferences, Teams Still Planning To Play Fall Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 522)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 460)