Mitchell Uses Signature Step-Back Three Over Thunder Defender
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell used his signature step-back move and connected on a three-pointer against the Oklahoma City Thunder early in the fourth quarter.
Mitchell used his signature step-back that begins with him acting like he is going to drive before he pumps the brakes and dribbles the ball through his legs, plants his feet and let the three-pointer fly over undrafted rookie Luguentz Dort.
The triple cut the Thunder’s 21 point lead to 18 before Dante Exum scored a bucket to bring the Jazz within 16 points.
It was Mitchell’s 26th point in the game, leading the Jazz in scoring. He struggled shooting the three-point shot as that was his first triple made in the game after missing his first six attempts from beyond the arc. Mitchell also had 5 rebounds and 3 assists on 10-23 shooting from the field.
Rudy Gobert had a good game to that point as well, with 19 points and 14 rebounds on 9-10 shooting.
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2350)
- Bingham Football Game Against Weber Canceled After Miner Players Test Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 1546)
- BYU Announces Football Series Against Troy Trojans - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1502)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1464)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1122)
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 586)
- Heralded BYU Newcomer Kody Epps Already Standing Out During Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 584)
- College Football Conferences, Teams Still Planning To Play Fall Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 522)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 460)