Utah DB Julian Blackmon Suffers Injury In First Half Of Pac-12 Title Game
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Utah defensive back Julian Blackmon suffered an injury during the first of the Pac-12 championship game.
The Utah DB left in the game in the first half of the game between the Utes and the Oregon Ducks on Friday, December 6.
Blackmon appeared to injure himself on a piece of new sod on the field at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
It was a non-contact injury.
During the second quarter, Blackmon was on the Utah sideline still in pads but was using crutches.
Blackmon entered the Pac-12 title game with 56 total tackles and 38 solo tackles on the season. He’d recorded 3.0 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 4 interceptions, and 4 pass breakups during the regular season.
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2350)
- Bingham Football Game Against Weber Canceled After Miner Players Test Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 1546)
- BYU Announces Football Series Against Troy Trojans - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1502)
- With No Games Against Big 12 Teams, Where Does BYU Go From Here? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1464)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1122)
- Dixie State Football Team Pulls Woman To Safety After Her Hair Gets Caught In Rappelling Rope - KSL Sports (pageviews: 586)
- Heralded BYU Newcomer Kody Epps Already Standing Out During Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 584)
- College Football Conferences, Teams Still Planning To Play Fall Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 522)
- While Other Programs Shut Down, BYU Continues On With 'Lively And Enjoyable' Camp - KSL Sports (pageviews: 460)