Utah DB Julian Blackmon Suffers Injury In First Half Of Pac-12 Title Game
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Utah defensive back Julian Blackmon suffered an injury during the first of the Pac-12 championship game.
The Utah DB left in the game in the first half of the game between the Utes and the Oregon Ducks on Friday, December 6.
Blackmon appeared to injure himself on a piece of new sod on the field at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara.
It was a non-contact injury.
During the second quarter, Blackmon was on the Utah sideline still in pads but was using crutches.
Blackmon entered the Pac-12 title game with 56 total tackles and 38 solo tackles on the season. He’d recorded 3.0 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, 4 interceptions, and 4 pass breakups during the regular season.
- Donald Trump Dunked Over By Jazz Bear At Michael Jordan Flu Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1648)
- Hello Heisman? Desmond Howard Would Put Stock Into BYU's Zach Wilson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1283)
- Granite School District Reverses Cancellation, Says Kearns' Playoff Football 'Game Is On' (pageviews: 1124)
- Kearns High Football Ends Season Early Due To COVID-19, Forfeits Playoff Game (pageviews: 1111)
- BYU Football Midseason Report Card: Grading The Cougars Defense - KSL Sports (pageviews: 709)
- Hello Heisman? Desmond Howard Would Put Stock Into BYU's Zach Wilson - KSL Sports (pageviews: 498)
- Tony Finau Announces PGA Tour Return After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 301)
- High School Sports Archives - KSL Sports (pageviews: 298)
- Donald Trump Dunked Over By Jazz Bear At Michael Jordan Flu Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 297)