Mike Conley Ruled Out For Remainder Of Jazz/Sixers Game
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – The Utah Jazz announced that point guard Mike Conley would not return after leaving the game against the Philadelphia 76ers due to left hamstring tightness.
Conley left the game during the second half of the game on Monday, December 2.
The Jazz point guard played 23 minutes before leaving the court with 6:01 left in the third quarter.
Against the Sixers, Conley shot 3-9 including 1-2 from three-point land for 7 points. He added 2 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, and a block before leaving the game.
Conley had 4 turnovers, 1 foul, and a -15 +/- rating vs. Philadelphia.
The Jazz trailed the 76ers 85-66 at the end of the third quarter.
Utah vs. Philadelphia is broadcast on NBA TV.
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1274)
- Stanford Athletics Will Cut 11 Varsity Sports Following 2020-21 Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1078)
- Four Candidates To Be Utah Football's Next 'Head Coach In Waiting' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 927)
- Report: Kansas City Chiefs Reach Agreement With QB Patrick Mahomes On 10-Year Contract Extension - KSL Sports (pageviews: 889)
- Emmanuel Mudiay Will Miss Jazz Fans In First Playoffs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 866)
- Five BYU Football Newcomers Who Could Make An Impact In 2020 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 856)
- Local Teams Wish Fans Happy Independence Day, Happy Fourth Of July (pageviews: 483)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 423)
- Jimmer Fredette Becomes Free Agent After Parting Ways With Panathinaikos - KSL Sports (pageviews: 409)