Jazz Renew ‘5 For The Fight’ Partnership Through 2023
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Jazz and Qualtrics renewed their partnership, announcing that Qualtrics will continue as the sponsor of the Utah Jazz jersey patch through the 2022-23 season.
They will also continue as the Exclusive Fan Experience, Insights and Analytics partner of the Utah Jazz.
The partnership began in 2017 when Qualtrics donated its sponsorship of the jersey patch to 5 For The Fight, the global campaign inviting everyone to donate $5 for the fight against cancer. It was the first ever cause-related sponsorship in the history of North American professional sports and is the only cause related jersey patch in the NBA.
When Qualtrics and the Jazz announced the three-year extension, they reaffirmed its commitment to cancer research by continuing to donate the patch to 5 For The Fight through 2023. Qualtrics has sponsored the jersey patch for the Jazz in each of the last two seasons and this upcoming season marks the final season of the of the initial agreement.
To date, 5 For The Fight has raised more than $24 million to help eradicate cancer. All funds raised are used to accelerate the pace of innovative cancer research by supporting revolutionary cancer researchers and cutting-edge medical centers around the world, including the Huntsman Cancer Institute in Salt Lake City.
The Jazz will begin their 2019-20 season on Wednesday when the Oklahoma City Thunder come to Vivint Smart Home Arena. The game will begin at 7 p.m. and will be televised on AT&T SportsNet.
- Joe Ingles Complains On Twitter, Mitchell, Gobert Jokingly Respond - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2341)
- With Drew Brees Returning In 2020, What Does That Mean For Taysom Hill? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2334)
- BYU's Path To Top 25 Ranking Was Difficult, But Rewarding - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2032)
- BYU Basketball Ranked In AP Top 25 For 1st Time In Nine Years - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1092)
- Former Utah DT John Penisini Didn't Expect To Be In Position To Get Drafted - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1006)
- BYU Basketball Home Finale Against No. 2 Gonzaga Is Sold Out - KSL Sports (pageviews: 792)
- Projecting BYU Football's 2020 Offensive Depth Chart - KSL Sports (pageviews: 364)
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 360)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 297)