Conley, Exum Meet Kanye West At SLC Concert
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz point guards Mike Conley and Dante Exum was there for the “Sunday Service” concert held by Kanye West at The Gateway and the three posed for a photo.
The Sunday Service concert was free and open to the public in Salt Lake City and Jazz players took advantage of the opportunity to see West in concert as they attended the event after their shootaround ahead of their preseason opener against the Adelaide 36ers.
The photo was posted on Exum’s Instagram account and posted by the Jazz on their Twitter account.
The Sunday Service was announced two days ago but thousands piled into The Gateway to check out the event.
It might not be coincidence that Kanye is doing this service in downtown Salt Lake City on General Conference weekend for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
About an hour and a half later, Kanye started singing Gospel music.
The crowd absolutely loved it.
The Jazz preseason game against the 36ers will begin at 7 p.m. on Saturday and will be broadcast on AT&T SportsNet.
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 950)
- BYU Basketball Ranked In AP Top 25 For 1st Time In Nine Years - KSL Sports (pageviews: 928)
- Former Utah DT John Penisini Didn't Expect To Be In Position To Get Drafted - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)
- BYU Defeats San Diego On Alley-Oop From Haws To Childs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 556)
- BYU Mascot Flies From Three-Point Line For Dunk During San Francisco Game (pageviews: 523)
- Projecting BYU Football's 2020 Offensive Depth Chart - KSL Sports (pageviews: 513)
- Rudy Gobert Records Double-Double In First NBA All-Star Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 382)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 348)
- 10 Memorable Moments From BYU's Cosmo - KSL Sports (pageviews: 307)