Jazz Sign Former Idaho Point Guard To One-Year Deal
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Jazz have signed former Idaho point guard, Mike Scott, to a one-year deal according to Sportando.
Sportando’s Nicola Lupo first reported the Jazz’s addition of Scott to the roster on Tuesday, September 17.
According to Sportando’s report, Scott has agreed to a one-year minimum deal with the franchise.
Sportando is a website the follows basketball transactions including those that involve international players and clubs.
Scott last played in Poland’s first division with BM Slam Stal. He averaged 11.8 points, 2.1 rebounds and 4.5 assists with BM Slam Stal.
The point guard is a 2015 product of the University of Idaho. He averaged 14.0 points and 5.3 assists as a senior. He’s been playing basketball overseas since leaving college.
Scott has some previous NBA experience. He was a member of the Chicago Bulls 2018 summer league roster.
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 950)
- BYU Basketball Ranked In AP Top 25 For 1st Time In Nine Years - KSL Sports (pageviews: 928)
- Former Utah DT John Penisini Didn't Expect To Be In Position To Get Drafted - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)
- BYU Defeats San Diego On Alley-Oop From Haws To Childs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 556)
- BYU Mascot Flies From Three-Point Line For Dunk During San Francisco Game (pageviews: 523)
- Projecting BYU Football's 2020 Offensive Depth Chart - KSL Sports (pageviews: 513)
- Rudy Gobert Records Double-Double In First NBA All-Star Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 382)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 348)
- 10 Memorable Moments From BYU's Cosmo - KSL Sports (pageviews: 307)