Jamaal Williams Catches 15-Yard TD Pass From Aaron Rodgers
GREEN BAY, Wis. – Former BYU running back Jamaal Williams caught a 15-yard touchdown pass from Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
Williams caught the pass out in the flat and ran up the right side of the field and blasted through two Minnesota Vikings defenders before reaching the end zone.
The score gave the Packers a 7-0 lead early in the first quarter.
Williams had some nice dance moves in the end zone as he was celebrating the touchdown before doing the famous “Lambeau Leap.”
It’s the first touchdown of the season for Williams after running the ball five times for no yards last week in their 10-3 win over the Chicago Bears. He also had two catches for 15 yards. It is Williams’ 10th total touchdown of his career with seven rushing and three passing.
It’s his first receiving touchdown since the 2017 season, when he had two scores through the air as a rookie. Williams has been battling Aaron Jones for reps as the former BYU Cougars is listed as the No. 2 running back on the Green Bay Packers depth chart.
At halftime, the Green Bay Packers had a 21-0 lead at the break.
- BYU's Cosmo Leads Comedian To Break Down Viral Dunk With Bill Walton Impression - KSL Sports (pageviews: 950)
- BYU Basketball Ranked In AP Top 25 For 1st Time In Nine Years - KSL Sports (pageviews: 928)
- Former Utah DT John Penisini Didn't Expect To Be In Position To Get Drafted - KSL Sports (pageviews: 726)
- BYU Defeats San Diego On Alley-Oop From Haws To Childs - KSL Sports (pageviews: 556)
- BYU Mascot Flies From Three-Point Line For Dunk During San Francisco Game (pageviews: 523)
- Projecting BYU Football's 2020 Offensive Depth Chart - KSL Sports (pageviews: 513)
- Rudy Gobert Records Double-Double In First NBA All-Star Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 382)
- RSL-Live - KSL Sports (pageviews: 348)
- 10 Memorable Moments From BYU's Cosmo - KSL Sports (pageviews: 307)