Lillard Lights Up Denver In Third Quarter Of Game 6
PORTLAND, Oreg. – Former Weber State legend and current Portland Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard had a terrific third quarter in Game 6 against the Denver Nuggets.
After scoring 11 points in the first half, Lillard exploded for 17 points in the third with three 3-pointers made to help his team take an 87-80 lead going into the fourth quarter.
Going into the final period, Lillard led the game in scoring with 28 points.
His third quarter was highlighted by back-to-back 3-pointers from at least 30 feet away.
Lillard’s strong outing couldn’t have come at a better time for the Blazers as they trailed three games to two in the series and faced possible elimination.
His teammate, former Utah Jazzman Rodney Hood, has also been a major contributor for the Blazers with 15 points in the game.
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3236)
- What NBA Return Means For The Utah Jazz - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1669)
- Karl Malone Jr. Addresses Father's Statutory Rape History - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1135)
- BYU Football DC Ilaisa Tuiaki Excited For Returning Personnel Plus Rising Newcomers - KSL Sports (pageviews: 972)
- Former BYU Football Coach, Receiver Speak About George Floyd's Death, Impact Moving Forward (pageviews: 490)
- Report: NBA Plans To Return With 22 Teams, 8 Regular Season Games - KSL Sports (pageviews: 356)
- Former Utah Heisman Trophy Finalist Quarterback Lee Grosscup Passes Away At Age 83 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 298)
- LeBron James, Drew Brees At Odds Over Colin Kaepernick - KSL Sports (pageviews: 296)
- Nedum Onuoha: 'I Never Go Out And Feel 100 Percent Safe' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 242)