Kyle Korver Nominated For Teammate Of The Year
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The National Basketball Association announced the 12 nominees for the 2018-19 Twyman-Stokes Teammate of the Year Award.
Utah Jazz sharpshooter Kyle Korver is among the 12 nominees for the award.
The award recognizes the player deemed the best teammate based on selfless play, on and off-court leadership as a mentor and role model to other NBA players, and commitment and dedication to their team.
The NBA will announce the winner during the awards shot on June 24 on TNT.
— x – Utah Jazz (@utahjazz) April 1, 2019
The other 11 players that were nominated include:
- Steven Adams, Oklahoma City Thunder
- Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies
- Jared Dudley, Brooklyn Nets
- Channing Frye, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Rudy Gay, San Antonio Spurs
- Udonis Haslem, Miami Heat
- Andre Iguodala, Golden State Warriors
- Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
- J.J. Redick, Philadelphia 76ers
- Garrett Temple, Los Angeles Clippers
- Thaddeus Young, Indiana Pacers
The Jazz acquired Korver in a trade with the Cleveland Cavaliers on November 29. It’s his second stint with the team, when he played for the Jazz for three seasons. He is averaging 9.1 points, 2.5 rebounds and 38 percent shooting from downtown this season.
Utah Jazz Scoreboard
Utah Jazz Team Leaders
Utah Jazz Standings