Jazz Look To Get Back On Track Against Houston
HOUSTON, Texas – After a disappointing loss in Mexico City to the Orlando Magic, the Utah Jazz will look to get back to winning ways against Houston Rockets.
The two teams were preseason favorites to be Western Conference contenders. So far, this year neither squad has lived up to the expectations. Utah sits at a 14-16 record while the Rockets are 14-14.
Utah has won both of the matchups against Houston this season.
In the fourth game of the season on October 24, Donovan Mitchell racked up a season-high 38 points while Rudy Gobert totaled a double-double with 12 points and 13 rebounds. The Jazz won on the road 100-89.
Later, on December 6, the Jazz blew away the Rockets 118-91 behind a big night by Derrick Favors. After Gobert was ejected early in the game, Favors was dominant, scoring 24 points with 10 rebounds. Joe Ingles added 18 points while Rockets superstar was held in check with just 15 points.
The game will tip off at 6 p.m. on AT&T SportsNet.
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4937)
- Charles Barkley, Shaq: Donovan Mitchell Has 'Zero Impact' On Game Except Scoring (pageviews: 3370)
- BYU/Pepperdine: How To Watch, Listen, Or Stream At Tip-Off - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2318)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1983)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Breaks Ankles As He Lights Up Pelicans To Start Game (pageviews: 1471)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1437)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1258)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1104)
- Jazz Vs. Warriors: Game Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 937)