Jazz Fans: Don’t Worry About 1-2 Start
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – After three games, the Utah Jazz are 1-2 on the season, having lost to the Golden State Warriors and the Memphis Grizzlies at home. Fans on social media are encouraging others not to worry about their slow start to the season.
Don’t Hit The Panic Button
The Jazz lost their second straight game as they fell to the Memphis Grizzlies 92-84. They scored just 3 points more than their franchise record first half in their previous game against the Golden State Warriors.
Y’all need to calm down about the Jazz. Remember last year? We will be fine. Also, lay off Donovan. It’s his second year and he’s already ahead of the curve. #calmdown #jazznation #TeamisEverything #takenote
— Andrew Wallster (@andrewwallock8) October 23, 2018
That’s the way Memphis plays, they ugly up the game. It’s still early, we’ll bounce back. Let’s give Houston a run for its money! #TeamIsEverything
— Alex (@HereForMy4Teams) October 23, 2018
— Trevor Workman (@7w0rk) October 23, 2018
— Cole Murdock (@crmurdock) October 23, 2018
People need to just take it easy with this loss. Folks are acting like we lost with 3 games left in the season, instead of being just 3 games in. Boston even lost at home to Orlando. It will be fine. #MEMvsUTA #TeamIsEverything pic.twitter.com/SzVMJVE61p
— Taylor Hadley (@taylorkhadley) October 23, 2018
View this post on Instagram
Donovan Mitchell’s Early Sophomore Slump
The second year superstar for the Utah Jazz has had a slow start to his sophomore campaign. Through three games, he has averaged 19 points per game. His shooting efficiency isn’t what fans expected, shooting just 34 percent from the field on 21-of-61 attempts, including 8-of-29 from downtown.
Fans are not giving up on Mitchell and just like the 1-2 start, are not hitting the panic button.
championship to Utah and overcomes these adjustments just remember how quick you were to turn your back on him, AND DON’T EVER TAKE HIM FOR GRANTED AGAIN!!!! 🤐🤐🤐#TeamIsEverything
Donovan Mitchell I hope you see this and know true Jazz fans are always going to appreciate you.
— Austin Anderson (@AustinA801) October 23, 2018
— Clay C. (@caddibat22) October 23, 2018
Grayson Allen Debut
The Jazz’ first round pick appeared in his first NBA game against the Memphis Grizzlies. He entered with 2:58 left in the third quarter, as Utah was trailed 62-54. Allen finished with 7 points, making both of his shot attempts, including one 3-pointer in 11 minutes of play.
— Larry Butler (@barnyardvapes) October 23, 2018
Hey Grayson Allen with a really nice dunk to make it a 9-point game with 1:12 to go.
— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) October 23, 2018
Grayson Allen is the most accurate shooter in NBA history (1.000 on FGs, 3’s and FTs). Can’t wait for his induction into the Naismith
— Jimmy McGuinness (@theJMcGuinness) October 23, 2018
The Utah Jazz will start a four-game road trip on Wednesday night when they face the Houston Rockets at 6 p.m. on AT&T Sportsnet.
- Report: 'No Chance' BYU Joins Big 12 For 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2448)
- Report: 'No Chance' BYU Joins Big 12 For 2020 Football Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1602)
- Utah Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Wears Bulletproof Vest Prior To Game Against Pelicans (pageviews: 1255)
- Utah Jazz G Donovan Mitchell Wears Bulletproof Vest Prior To Game Against Pelicans (pageviews: 912)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Becomes Third-Fastest Active NBA Player To Score 5,000 Points (pageviews: 881)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Becomes Third-Fastest Active NBA Player To Score 5,000 Points (pageviews: 717)
- Utah Jazz Players Kneel During National Anthem Prior To Tipping Off Against New Orleans Pelicans (pageviews: 440)
- Utah Jazz Guard Donovan Mitchell Becomes Third-Fastest Active NBA Player To Score 5,000 Points (pageviews: 385)
- BYU Partnering With Big 12 Conference In 2020 Would Be Dream Scenario - KSL Sports (pageviews: 357)