The Governor of Utah and other officials announced Wednesday that they have formed an Olympic Committee in hopes of the Winter Olympics coming back to Salt Lake City.
All ten venues used for competition during the 2002 Olympics are still in use, making Salt Lake an ideal candidate for future Games.
Italy will host the 2026 Olympics in Milan and Cortina d'Ampezzo, taking the Winter Games to the Alpine country for the second time in 20 years.
It’s official, the U.S. Olympic Committee has chosen Salt Lake City as its candidate city to bid for a future Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games.
The USOC has selected Salt Lake City for a bid to host a future Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. The next open games is in 2030.
Salt Lake City got the green light to bid for the Winter Olympics — most likely for 2030 — in an attempt to bring the Games back to the city that hosted in 2002 and provided the backdrop for the U.S. winter team's ascendance into an international powerhouse.
- UHSAA Unanimously Approves Fall Sports, Activities Amid Coronavirus Pandemic (pageviews: 8852)
- Report: Pac-12 Moving To Conference-Only Football Schedule For 2020 Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3709)
- What Might The BYU Football Schedule Look Like If Leagues Go Conference-Only - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1859)
- Raiders Head Coach Jon Gruden Says Allegiant Stadium Is 'The Greatest Thing I've Ever Seen' (pageviews: 1303)
- Pac-12 Conference Announces Conference-Only Schedules For 2020 Football, Other Fall Sports (pageviews: 994)
- BYU Responds To Big Ten Scheduling Change, Will 'Continue Discussions With Other Universities' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 980)
- BYU-Utah Football Rivalry Game Officially Canceled As Pac-12 Goes Conference-Only - KSL Sports (pageviews: 623)
- Brandon Davies Signs Contract Extension With FC Barcelona - KSL Sports (pageviews: 412)
- Big Ten Conference Announces Conference-Only 2020 Schedules For Fall Sports (pageviews: 399)