The 2020 Summer Olympic Games were postponed to summer of 2021 in Tokyo, Japan due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The Tokyo Olympics have hit the one-year-to-go mark — again. But few are in a mood to celebrate.
The delayed Tokyo Olympics could not be held next year if conditions surrounding the coronavirus pandemic continue as they are.
The contentious issue of the billions being spent on the postponed Tokyo Olympics has entered the debate in the race for governor of Japan’s capital.
About 80% of the facilities needed for next year’s postponed Tokyo Olympics have been lined up, the president of the organizing committee said Friday.
One thing is certain: Tokyo organizers want to somehow simplify next year's postponed Olympics to keep costs down.
Baseball. In Japan. At the Olympics.
A federal judge threw out the unequal pay claim by players on the USWNT in a surprising loss for the defending World Cup champions.
Some sporting events scheduled in 2020 have been canceled, while others were rescheduled for a later date.
Why can't people just be happy for others success?
- Instant Replay: Tom Brady Throws TD Pass To Drew Brees' Son After Beating Dad In NFL Playoffs (pageviews: 8592)
- Saints List QB Taysom Hill As 'Inactive' For NFC Divisional Round Against Buccaneers (pageviews: 6703)
- San Francisco 49ers Sign Former BYU Lineman Corbin Kaufusi (pageviews: 2422)
- Former Weber State Star Taron Johnson Ties NFL Postseason Record In Divisional Round Win (pageviews: 2316)
- Former BYU RB Jamaal Williams Helps Packers Run Into NFC Championship Game (pageviews: 2075)
- Utah State Releases Findings Of Investigation Into Comments Made By USU President About Frank Maile - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1477)
- BYU Basketball Takes On San Francisco Seeking Another Resume Building Win - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1391)
- Saints List QB Taysom Hill As 'Questionable' For NFC Divisional Round Against Buccaneers (pageviews: 1350)
- Analysis: BYU Basketball Reveals Team Identity During Road Sweep - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1067)