"They came back to win."
The University of Utah football team held their first of two scrimmages during fall camp on day 10. It's the first time the coaches get to see their team in a setting that is closer to a game than practice.
After two weeks of fall camp for the University of Utah, the football program is in the middle of unfamiliar territory regarding their kicking game.
Rumors have swirled around Utah running back Zack Moss and a possible hand injury according to social media reports, but both Moss and head coach Kyle Whittingham have shrugged those off after Day 7 of fall camp.
As expected, Utah's defense is getting the best of the offense in Day 5 of Fall Camp.
In recent years, the tight end position at Utah has been used more to block rather than make plays in the passing game.
The Utah football program has a lot of talent on their roster, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.
- MLB, MiLB Announce Official Cancellation Of 2020 Season (pageviews: 3967)
- Morgan Scalley Reinstated As Defensive Coordinator Following Investigation Into 2013 Racial Slur - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2519)
- Disney Themed NBA Jerseys Feature New Spin On Jazz Purple Mountain Uniform - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1611)
- Morgan Scalley Gets Emotional During Apology To Players, Colleagues - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1297)
- BYU Asks Football Season Ticket Holders About Potential Safety Factors Amid COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1033)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1027)
- Lehi High TE Trey Andersen Flips Commitment From BYU To Pitt - KSL Sports (pageviews: 974)
- Former Utah State Mascot Fighting On Frontlines Of Pandemic - KSL Sports (pageviews: 875)
- Utah Royals FC, Houston Dash Kneel During National Anthem - KSL Sports (pageviews: 802)