SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Jazz open their season on October 20, fewer than two months away. Leading up to the 2021-22 season, we look at 50 storylines for Jazz fans to be excited about leading up to opening night.
On this page, you’ll find the link to all 50 stories, updated daily until the beginning of the season.
50 Reasons For Jazz Fans To Be Excited
50. Jazz Defending The Best Record In The NBA
49. Can Jazz Have Three Repeat All-Stars?
48. Looser Restrictions For Jazz Players And Fans
47. Utah Jazz Rookie MaCio Teague
46. One Month From Preseason Opener
45. Can Jazz Fix Postseason Net Rating?
44. The Contract Of Jazz Forward Jarrell Brantley
43. Will Joe Ingles Dunk Again?
42. The Jazz Future With Miye Oni
41. Jazz Owner Ryan Smith
40. Quin Snyder And The Utah Jazz Coaching Staff
39. Celebrities At Jazz Games
38. Jazz Players Interactions On Social Media
37. Utah Jazz Training Roster Camp Invitees
36. Jazz Wing Elijah Hughes
35. Three Jazz Players After The Olympics
34. Jazz Living In The Luxury Tax
33. Return Of All-Star Weekend
32. Jazz Ridiculous Three-Point Shooting
31. Utah Jazz Two-Way Guard Trent Forrest
30. Jazz Opening Night Vs. Favors, Thunder
29. Tracking Former Jazz Fan Favorites
28. The 75th Anniversary Of The NBA
27. Jazz Second-Year Center Udoka Azubuike