Dixie State Releases 2021 Fall Football Schedule
ST. GEORGE, Utah – The Dixie State Trailblazers football program released their 2021 fall schedule, their first full schedule as a Division I program.
After playing playing a five game schedule in the spring of 2021, Dixie State will play 11 games as an FCS Independent.
Their season opener in the fall will be at home at Greater Zion Stadium against Sacramento State on Saturday, September 4 at 7 p.m. MT.
They will stay at home and host Weber State on Saturday, September 11 at 7 p.m. MT. Then they will hit the road for three straight beginning at UC Davis on Saturday, September 18. Dixie State will then go to South Dakota State on Saturday, October 2 before ending the trip on Saturday, October 9 at Montana.
The Trailblazers will play a pair of home games against Tarleton State on Saturday, October 16 and Stephen F. Austin on Saturday, October 23. After that, it’s back on the road to play Delaware on Saturday, October 30 and Sam Houston State on Saturday, November 6. They will round out their schedule at home on Saturday, November 13 against Fort Lewis and Saturday, November 20 versus Missouri State, both at home.
During the spring season, Dixie State went 2-3 with a 26-14 win over Tarleton State and a 60-0 victory over Fort Lewis. Their losses came against New Mexico State (36-29), Tarleton State (37-15) and Kennesaw State (37-27).
Here is a list of the full schedule for the fall football season:
- vs. Sacramento State, September 4 at 7 p.m. MT
- vs. Weber State, September 11 at 7 p.m. MT
- @ UC Davis, September 18 at TBA
- @ South Dakota State, October 2 at TBA
- @ Montana, October 9 at TBA
- vs. Tarleton State, October 16 at 7 p.m. MT
- vs. Stephen F. Austin, October 23 at 7 p.m. MT
- @ Delaware, October 30 at TBA
- @ Sam Houston State, November 6 at TBA
- vs. Fort Lewis, November 13 at 7 p.m. MT
- vs. Missouri, November 20 at 7 p.m. MT