Tiger Woods Injured In Roll Over Car Accident, In Surgery With Leg Injuries
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Los Angeles County Police Department announced today that golfer Tiger Woods was involved in a car accident this morning just outside of Los Angeles. He was transported to the hospital once being removed from the vehicle.
The press release states that “the vehicle sustained major damage,” and that “Mr. Woods was extricated from the wreck with the “jaws of life” by Los Angeles Country firefighters and paramedics.”
The “jaws of life” are “hydraulic rescue tools used by emergency rescue personnel to assist vehicle extrication of crash victims, as well as other rescues from small spaces. These tools include cutters, spreaders, and rams.”
The statement also confirms that Woods sustained injuries. Shortly after the news went viral, his agent Mark Steinberg updated the world on those injuries.
“Tiger Woods was in a single-car accident this morning in California where he suffered multiple leg injuries. He is currently in surgery and we thank you for your privacy and support.”
His injuries are “non-life-threatening.”
Woods was in California and was seen on television this past Sunday, February 21st, at Riviera Country Club where he spent time commentating on the final round of the Genesis Open and also delivered the trophy to eventual winner Max Homa.
- Casey Scott Reflects On The Darkest Days Of His Life While Staying Positive About The Future - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1576)
- Tony Finau Loses The Genesis Invitational In Playoff - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1192)
- UHSAA Releases 2020-21 State Basketball Championship Brackets (pageviews: 758)
- Utah HC Larry Krystkowiak Reacts To Double Dribble Call In Oregon Loss (pageviews: 652)
- Jazz Set Franchise Record For Most Threes In A Single Game In Win Over Hornets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 545)
- BYU Basketball Rounding Into NCAA Form With Blowout Win Over LMU (pageviews: 430)
- Game Night Live Rewind: Top Plays From Final Week Of Boys Hoops' Regular Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 369)
- Jazz C Rudy Gobert Blocks Dunk Attempt By Hornets Rookie LaMelo Ball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 336)
- Why Do The Jazz Lose Games? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 318)