Weber State Announces Limited Seating For 2021 Spring Football Season
OGDEN, Utah – Weber State announced that a limited number of fans will be allowed to attend home games for the Wildcats during their 2021 spring football season.
The university announced the decision on Tuesday, February 23.
“In line with campus, county, and NCAA health and safety protocols, Weber State will limit spectator seating to 5,000 people for home games at Stewart Stadium during the 2021 spring football season,” Weber State Athletics said in a statement.
In addition to limited attendance, social distancing and face masks will be required throughout games at Stewart Stadium.
No concession services will be available.
Fans will also need to abide by the university’s clear bag policy to enter the stadium.
Weber State is coming off a three consecutive seasons as Big Sky Conference champions.
Due to their 2020 fall season being pushed to the spring, the Wildcats will begin play for the first time in over a year on the road against Idaho State on February 27.
Weber State’s first home is against UC Davis on March 13.
- Casey Scott Reflects On The Darkest Days Of His Life While Staying Positive About The Future - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1576)
- Tony Finau Loses The Genesis Invitational In Playoff - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1192)
- UHSAA Releases 2020-21 State Basketball Championship Brackets (pageviews: 758)
- Utah HC Larry Krystkowiak Reacts To Double Dribble Call In Oregon Loss (pageviews: 652)
- Jazz Set Franchise Record For Most Threes In A Single Game In Win Over Hornets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 545)
- BYU Basketball Rounding Into NCAA Form With Blowout Win Over LMU (pageviews: 430)
- Game Night Live Rewind: Top Plays From Final Week Of Boys Hoops' Regular Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 369)
- Jazz C Rudy Gobert Blocks Dunk Attempt By Hornets Rookie LaMelo Ball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 336)
- Why Do The Jazz Lose Games? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 318)