Jazz Start Fourth Quarter On Massive Run Over Hornets
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Jazz nearly had a 20-point lead after going on a massive run to start the fourth quarter over the Charlotte Hornets.
In the first four minutes of the fourth quarter, the Jazz went on a 20-2 run and had a 111-93 lead with 8:17 left in the game against the Hornets. The Jazz ended the third quarter on a 21-9 run and held a 91-90 lead, erasing Charlotte’s double digit lead.
The fourth quarter was fun to watch as it started with Jordan Clarkson finding Rudy Gobert with an alley-oop slam. Then Clarkson hit a three-pointer. Gobert had a couple of blocked shots during the run. Former Jazzman Gordon Hayward made the Hornets’ only bucket during the run. Then Georges Niang hit a three-pointer in the left corner. Followed by a Clarkson three.
Niang made his second three before Clarkson made another triple. Then Niang made yet another shot from downtown before Mike Conley got in on the three-point party. Niang capped the run with his fourth triple. The Jazz stretch four didn’t miss a single three-pointer in the game, going 6-for-6.
The Jazz will finish their two-game homestand on Wednesday, February 24 against the Los Angeles Lakers. Tip-off is at 8 p.m. MST on ESPN.
- Casey Scott Reflects On The Darkest Days Of His Life While Staying Positive About The Future - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1576)
- Tony Finau Loses The Genesis Invitational In Playoff - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1192)
- UHSAA Releases 2020-21 State Basketball Championship Brackets (pageviews: 758)
- Utah HC Larry Krystkowiak Reacts To Double Dribble Call In Oregon Loss (pageviews: 652)
- Jazz Set Franchise Record For Most Threes In A Single Game In Win Over Hornets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 545)
- BYU Basketball Rounding Into NCAA Form With Blowout Win Over LMU (pageviews: 430)
- Game Night Live Rewind: Top Plays From Final Week Of Boys Hoops' Regular Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 369)
- Jazz C Rudy Gobert Blocks Dunk Attempt By Hornets Rookie LaMelo Ball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 336)
- Why Do The Jazz Lose Games? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 318)