Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Multiple local players and coaches will represent the state of Utah during Super Bowl LV between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Kansas City Chiefs.
Super Bowl LV will take place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida on Sunday, February 7.
Three local players and three coaches are members of the AFC Champions.
Super Bowl LV
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Local Players and Coaches
Chiefs: Players – Daniel Sorensen (BYU), Darwin Thompson (Utah State), Marcus Kemp (Layton High), Coaches – Andy Reid (BYU), Alex Whittingham (Utah), Porter Ellett (BYU)
Location: Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
Time: 4:30 p.m. (MDT)
- Casey Scott Reflects On The Darkest Days Of His Life While Staying Positive About The Future - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1576)
- Tony Finau Loses The Genesis Invitational In Playoff - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1192)
- UHSAA Releases 2020-21 State Basketball Championship Brackets (pageviews: 758)
- Utah HC Larry Krystkowiak Reacts To Double Dribble Call In Oregon Loss (pageviews: 652)
- Jazz Set Franchise Record For Most Threes In A Single Game In Win Over Hornets - KSL Sports (pageviews: 545)
- BYU Basketball Rounding Into NCAA Form With Blowout Win Over LMU (pageviews: 430)
- Game Night Live Rewind: Top Plays From Final Week Of Boys Hoops' Regular Season - KSL Sports (pageviews: 369)
- Jazz C Rudy Gobert Blocks Dunk Attempt By Hornets Rookie LaMelo Ball - KSL Sports (pageviews: 336)
- Why Do The Jazz Lose Games? - KSL Sports (pageviews: 318)