Conley, O’Neale Help Utah Jazz Torch Golden State On Three-Pointers To Start Game
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Jazz started their game against the Golden State Warriors on a 14-0 run that was fueled by three-point field goals from Mike Conley and Royce O’Neale.
The Jazz hosted the Warriors at Vivint Arena on Saturday, January 23.
Utah center Rudy Gobert won the opening tip and forward Royce O’Neale got things going with a corner three 18 seconds into the contest.
The Jazz fueled their 14-0 start with 5-5 shooting, including 4-4 from beyond the arc.
O’Neale and Jazz guard Mike Conley both went 2-2 from distance for 6 points apiece.
Three of the triples came on assists by Jazz forward Bojan Bogdanovic.
Utah’s Donovan Mitchell fed Gobert on a sweet play for the team’s only non-three field goal.
The hot start by the Jazz forced Golden State head coach Steve Kerr to call his first timeout only 2:08 into the game.
The Warriors opened the game 0-4 shooting, including 0-2 from three.
Utah’s game against Golden State is broadcast on AT&T SportsNet and 97.5 FM.
- Karl Malone's Son Shares Update On Health Of Utah Jazz Legend's Wife (pageviews: 18600)
- BYU Football Adds Grad Transfer Mufi Hill-Hunt From Utah - KSL Sports (pageviews: 4458)
- Mel Kiper Jr. Shakes Up Landing Spot For Zach Wilson In Latest Mock Draft - KSL Sports (pageviews: 3985)
- Elijah Millsap Accuses Jazz VP Dennis Lindsey Of Racially Pointed Remark - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2540)
- BYU Men's Volleyball, Grand Canyon Go Back-And-Forth For Longest Set In NCAA History (pageviews: 2143)
- Former Utah State Aggie Jakob Robinson Transfers To BYU Football - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1285)
- Ryan Smith, Apple CEO, Imagine Dragons Singer Team To Expand LGBTQ+ Safe House Encircle - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1118)
- Utah Jazz Release Guard Shaquille Harrison (pageviews: 994)
- Jazz Release Second Half Of Regular Season Schedule - KSL Sports (pageviews: 932)