Tennessee Tight End Jordan Allen Transfers To Weber State
OGDEN, Utah – Tennessee tight end Jordan Allen announced on social media that he will be transferring to the Weber State football program.
Jordan Allen decided on Sunday afternoon that he will leave Tennessee and join Weber State football.
Allen announced on Twitter that he is going to Ogden and Jay Hill’s program.
“Thankful for this opportunity! It’s time to handle bizz. Final college chapter. God is great!” Jordan said on Twitter.
Coming out of Armijo High School in Fairfield, California, Allen first went to UC Davis before using a redshirt and transferring to City College of San Francisco in 2016. In 2017, Allen was a four-star JUCO prospect and a top-20 recruit. He decided to join the Tennessee Volunteers as a redshirt sophomore in 2018 as a outside linebacker. During the 2019 season, Allen did not play due to injury. Before the 2020 campaign, he moved from linebacker to tight end and played two snaps against Alabama.
Because Allen played a snap during the 2020 season, he is not eligible to play for Weber State this season. Weber State had their season moved to the spring due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Coming out of junior college in the 2018 class, Allen received offers from Colorado, Michigan State, TCU, Arizona State, Arkansas, Coastal Carolina, Hawai’i, Iowa State, Nebraska, Ole Miss, San Jose State and Utah before choosing Tennessee.
The Wildcats will begin their season on Saturday, February 27 at Idaho State. They will play a six game schedule. Their three home games are against Montana State (March 6), Northern Arizona (March 13) and Northern Colorado (April 3). Weber State will travel to Idaho State (February 27), Southern Utah (March 27) and UC Davis (April 10).
- Shaq Doesn't Like Painting Of Donovan Mitchell Dunking On Him - KSL Sports (pageviews: 6097)
- Steve Kerr Thinks Jazz Are Where Warriors Were 'Three Or Four Years Ago' - KSL Sports (pageviews: 2413)
- Donovan Mitchell Responds To Shaq; Media, Celebrities React - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1698)
- Utah Gymnast Fighting To Make Olympic Trials After Bout With COVID-19 - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1631)
- Jimmer Fredette Continues To Ball Out In China, Drops 70 Points - KSL Sports (pageviews: 1268)
- Jazz Obliterate The Warriors On Historic Night - KSL Sports (pageviews: 977)
- Local NFL Players, Coaches Participating In Super Bowl LV On February 7 (pageviews: 914)
- BYU Guard Alex Barcello Loses Part Of Tooth During Pepperdine Game - KSL Sports (pageviews: 865)
- NFL Star JJ Watt Praises Former BYU TE Matt Bushman For Creating Foundation - KSL Sports (pageviews: 717)